Created for technical decision-makers and builders, this data insights eBook is a compilation of blogs focused on using data from third-party providers to make informed decisions faster. Each blog contains use cases and technical examples that span multiple industries with real-life applications you can leverage for your data analytics. We gathered this information and put these valuable resources in one place for you to make smarter decisions about data insights you can use in your business.
This blog collection will also help you understand how AWS Data Exchange is leveraged by customers to optimize efficiency, minimize costs, and accelerate business outcomes.
Read this eBook to learn about:
- Using Amazon SageMaker, AWS Marketplace, and AWS Data Exchange to predict retail product popularity.
- Analyzing COVID-19 Data with AWS Data Exchange, Amazon Redshift, and Tableau.
- Using AWS Marketplace for machine learning workloads.
- Data visualization in AWS using AWS Data Exchange and Amazon QuickSight.
- Publish and update data products dynamically with AWS Data Exchange
- Stream Amazon CloudWatch Logs data into Amazon Elasticsearch
- Configure Kibana to visualize your data
- Get started with Amazon Elasticsearch Service
Who Should Attend?
IT Professionals, Technical Decision Makers, IT Leaders
Intro body copy here about 2018 re:Invent launches.
Service How To
December 19th, 2018 | 1:00 PM PT
Developing Deep Learning Models for Computer Vision with
Amazon EC2 P3 Instances.