The ability to transform the ‘currency’ of data in all its various forms into actionable business insights is critical in a rapidly changing digital world. More than ever, organizations understand that any success in delivering reliable, performant, and efficient solutions at scale can only be obtained in partnership with the right third-party data solution provider.
To guide you in becoming a data-driven organization, AWS Data Exchange has created a new eBook, 101 Ways to Use Third-Party Data to Make Smarter Decisions. This innovative resource is designed as a broad compilation of use cases submitted by AWS Marketplace data providers. Each contributor tells a concise but unique story of how they solved a particular business challenge through a reliable third-party data solution. These examples originate from a range of markets, including financial services, public sector, healthcare, media, telecommunications, and across various technologies such as location data, predictive analytics, and artificial intelligence. By following the resources outlined here, business leaders will gain access to the strategies, insights, and behaviors necessary to take their organizations to the next level with cost-effective third-party data solutions in the cloud.
Read this eBook to learn about:
- Practical ways to create a data-driven culture with front-line examples drawn across a wide range of business verticals
- Meeting today’s challenges of heightened customer expectations and fluctuating consumer behaviors by synthesizing diverse datasets to drive innovation and growth
- Tapping into third-party data solutions to automate processes, reduce manual overhead, and increase return on investment (ROI) across your digital landscape
- How to thrive in the new data economy by leveraging data-centric products in the cloud
- Stream Amazon CloudWatch Logs data into Amazon Elasticsearch
- Configure Kibana to visualize your data
- Get started with Amazon Elasticsearch Service
Who Should Attend?
IT Professionals, Technical Decision Makers, IT Leaders
Intro body copy here about 2018 re:Invent launches.
Service How To
December 19th, 2018 | 1:00 PM PT
Developing Deep Learning Models for Computer Vision with
Amazon EC2 P3 Instances.