How the Cloud Can Help Canadian Foundations
Attend this webinar for more on how to:
- Create a custom AMI in the AWS Cloud
- Quickly provision and set up a full-stack infrastructure
- Control access to test environments with IAM services and Amazon Virtual Private Cloud
- Manage your application lifecycle with AWS developer tools
- Simplify code deployment with AWS CodeStar templates
Leo Zhadanovsky is a principal solutions architect at Amazon Web Services, responsible for helping customers build highly available, scalable, and elastic architectures to fulfill their business needs. Leo has spoken around the world – from AWS re:Invent, to OmniTI Surge, to PuppetConf. He previously served as the director of systems engineering for the Democratic National Committee.