How the Cloud Can Help Canadian Foundations
AWS empowers customers to rapidly recover mission-critical systems, without dedicated data centers or tape. The AWS Cloud makes it possible to back up, store, and recover IT systems in seconds, all while lowering costs. Discover how to enable durable disaster recovery solutions, and replicate critical data between on-premises environments, for all tiers of applications, systems, and services.
View this webinar and learn how to:
- Run simple cloud backups in record time
- Build cloud architectures that support your organization’s unique RPO and RTO
- Support mission-critical workloads requiring high reliability
- Use AWS APIs to automate recovery of entire application environments
- Leverage existing software to back up data to the AWS Cloud
Mike Kuentz is a senior solutions architect within Amazon Web Services’ Public Sector organization. He brings more than 10 years of cloud and web solutions experience from EDMS, Expedient, and the University of Pittsburgh.