Cloud Economics - Lowering the cost of running Microsoft workloads on AWS CloudMost likely, your organization is not in the business of running data centers, yet a significant amount of time and money is spent doing just that. AWS provides a way to acquire and use infrastructure on-demand, so that you pay only for what you consume.
What will be covered:
- What are the business benefits of moving Microsoft workloads to the AWS platform?
- What are the commercial levers that can help you lower your TCO of Microsoft workloads on AWS?
- How have other enterprises used these levers to run their Microsoft environment effectively?
- What are the commercial levers that can help you lower your TCO of running Microsoft workloads on AWS?
- How have global AWS customers used the economics of the cloud to lower the cost of running Microsoft workloads?
- How should you be exactly comparing TCO on running Microsoft workloads on AWS?
Session is suited to:
- CIOs, CTOs, CDOs, CFOs
- Technical Head, VP-IT, Head of IT, VP-Finance, IT Business Relationship Manager
- Head of Digital, Head of Business Applications
- Head of Database / Applications and Data Scientists
- Head of Infrastructure and Datacenters
- Senior Managers Infrastructure, Applications and IT
PresentersKrishnan Kannan, Head Cloud Economics, Amazon India
Praveen Sridhar, Business development manager, Amazon India
Date: Thursday, 25 October 2018
Time: 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM IST