Broadcast Date: February 25, 2020
Efficiently managing user identities at scale requires solutions connecting to existing identity sources. Customers want to maintain a single identity across their corporate applications and AWS cloud environments. We will explain how AWS Single Sign On (SSO) helps you leverage your existing identity infrastructure while enabling your users to access their AWS accounts, resources, and applications from one place.
We will demonstrate how to bring in your Azure AD identities to AWS with SCIM, authenticate your users with their Azure AD MFA, and give them access to multiple AWS accounts and business applications in just a few clicks.
- Understand how AWS Single Sign-On helps managing access to multiple AWS accounts and applications
- Learn how to connect AWS SSO to Azure AD to leverage the existing identities for Single Sign-On
- Learn how to configure AWS SSO permission sets and define permissions for Azure AD users
Who Should Attend?
Cloud Architects, Engineering Leaders, Directory Administrators, Software Engineers
- Lior Pollack, Solutions Architect, AWS
- Yuri Duchovny, Solutions Architect, AWS
To learn more about the services featured in this talk, please visit:
Service How To
December 19th, 2018 | 1:00 PM PT
Developing Deep Learning Models for Computer Vision with
Amazon EC2 P3 Instances.